I’d like to share a summary of the week building instantclip here as a retrospective, I’m going to use my tweets as a reference for the summary, my blog is going to be in English, but my tweets can be in Spanish or English, I didn’t decide yet what to do with the language of my tweets :D.
Instantclip is an application to create videos easily without the need of editing using templates, those templates are uploaded by creators that can add a price for using the template. You can visit the webpage instantclip.app.
Bueno después de muchos años inactivo en twitter, ahora voy a empezar a dar la brasa casi todos los días.— Antonio López (@tonilopezmr) January 6, 2022
I have done many projects, and I have always been thinking to share those projects but it was too much effort for me, now everything is going to be different, I’m going to use my experience to change everything to do it successfully, and for me successful is just finish it and share it with the rest of the world.
What I have done this week:
- Decide the final name, at the moment Instant Clip, instantclip.app.
- Buy the domain and email provider.
- I paid a designer to design the logo.
- Create a landing page.
- Add Early access capabilities to the landing page.
- Contact with a few creators.
- Develop an example in iOS checking the main features I’d need to do with videos, trimming, trimming view, merge, etc…
- Start the iOS project with the first screen but not finished yet.
It seems a lot but I didn’t work too much, or at least I didn’t work frequently, just some days really focus. I need to improve that.
Estos días he estado pensando en la estrategia para desarrollar el proyecto.— Antonio López (@tonilopezmr) January 14, 2022
La gran pregunta de ¿cómo empezar?, lo realmente importante es sacar una primera versión lo antes posible, ¿cómo se consigue?
* ¿trabajando más?
* ¿haciendo más horas hasta que está como en tu cabeza?